Main site for week two…
- Added 10 new blog posts via Build My Rank
- Ordered a package from The HOTH, targeted at the home page and top two product pages.
- The HOTH includes:
- 3 primary pages (wordpress.com, squidoo, hubpages)
- 7-15 more web 2.0 pages
- 200-300 article submissions
- Supporting social bookmarks and profile links
- Added one additional review
- Claimed my Google+, Twitter and Facebook profiles
- Started tweeting/sharing/plusing
- Got clearance from a friend to use her likeness along with a fake name as the persona behind the site
- Got a… plugin installed that will allow much more effective manual blog commenting (sorry – that’s all I can put on that one)
- Made 20 hand comments to pages with at least a toolbar PR of 2
For next week I’ll get two additional reviews up, do more link building, and continue to build out the social footprint.
Cost: $60 ($127 to date)
Random notes: Writing is a pain. Thankfully, when I’m short on motivation for adding new pages, I can still put out a fair amount of linking. I’m being pretty careful with my home/deep link distribution and trying to throttle as much as possible in terms of new link acquisition since the domain is so new. I used some additional time to pump up a little MFA site in the exercise niche. I think I’ll be interlinking to some relevant pages on the main site once I’m a bit farther along. Still struggling with putting time only to this site. I’d say I’m at a 60/40 split at the moment.